Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wow, What a Hill!

A group of us packed up all the kids and headed out to Hummel Park on a snowy/sunny Saturday. We had such a blast going sledding. It's one of my favorite 'extreme sports'. I haven't been since I was a teenager. I like to think that I'm pretty daring. Shockingly, I'm more of a baby than I thought. (i.e. There was a jump that was pretty decent. I decided to do it, but as I sled down the hill I started freaking out. I did the jump, but vigorously tried to slow my speed in the process...Not so tough as I thought!)



I love this pic. We're missing Crisco b/c we left him at home with Amira, our bbsitter. It worked out great, though, cuz Lincoln needed some Mommy and Daddy time to himself.

This was Link's first sledding experience. And it didn't go so well. He got banged up a couple of times going down, so he wasn't a big fan. He liked eating the snow and playing with his best bud, Vincent, a lot better. :0)



Can you tell who this is?
We got Vincent, Ally, and Link...all ready to go!



Their respective mommies



You might need to enlarge this one to see Jon getting some air on this one. This is the jump I was talking about. What a great shot--perfect timing!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Horn Family said...

We had LOTS of fun that day. It looks like you've been having lots of fun lately!!