Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Jon and I went on our annual Valentine's date to the Valentine's dance that the dental school hosts.
We always have such a blast. I look forward to this dance all year long. See, I love to dance. But being Mormon and having certain standards of decency, I refuse to go to a club to go dancing. The atmosphere is just too nasty. This decision really limits my options of being able to go dancing, though. So, in essence, this dance is the only option I have left. For that reason, I go all out, not holding anything back in these dance moves of mine. It's party time, ladies and gents! Let's do this...



The handsome couple



This is pretty much our only dance move that we can do together. (We really should think about taking lessons from our friend, Drew.) But we love it, nonetheless. It's our favorite!



No, wait. This is our favorite ;0)



After three hours of dancing, we didn't look too shabby.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: