Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Do Your Thang, Honey!



Me and the girls, Liz and Claire. I just love these ladies.



Shake it like a salt shaker. Shake it like a salt shaker.

The DJ did such a great job. The music was way fun to dance to. My rule of thumb: you know the music is bumpin if you know all the words and can sing along! It was so fun meeting up with my girls there. I say my girls only because their men ditched out and they went as each others' dates. It worked out perfectly, though, because that freed them up to dance all night with me. I do have to say that I was impressed with Liz and Val's dance moves. They had some swagger. And a special shot goes out to my best friend, who is the best hubby in the world. He danced with me the whole time and we had such a blast together. Jon, no one compares to you.

Here's a funny story: I made some special requests to the DJ's. They asked my name, but mistaked it for Dora. So, when they played this dental song by Owl City that I had requested, they introduced it by saying this song was dedicated to their friend, Dora the Explora! Lol. Say what? So hilarious. My name has been confused many times, but that was a first.



Hey lady!

(I found this dress at Dress Barn. It was my first time there, and holy cow, I had no idea that place was so great! It's like the perfect dress shop for Mormons. I was amazed by how many dresses worked with garments. So, I couldn't help myself... I went back and bought some more for church and the upcoming weddings we have this summer. What a find! I definitely recommend it.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

No way! That dress is hot! I'm going there now!

Eric Willison said...

That's one HOT sister-in-law :)