Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Superbowl

Geaux Saints!
Go Colts!
Wait...what? This is so confusing!



Technically, I'm cheating by rooting for both teams (hence the blue shirt for the Colts and black pants for the Saints). But you see, it sounds perfect to me because either way, I'm happy with whoever wins.

A big thanks to the Ramseys and the Allens for coming and watching the Superbowl with us. It was really nice getting together. And Kevin, you did a great job keeping your cool despite the outcome of the game.



The Battle of the Brothers
Umm, yeah. So, we dressed Christian up for church in this Saints outfit that my mom got for Link a couple of years ago. Suffice it to say, he did not have many friends at church that day. It was pretty funny. You know me, I can't help but stir the pot just a little...

My mom is from New Orleans. Which means my loyalty lies with my family. However, while living in Indy for the past 3 years, we have fallen in love with our local Colts. Jon, on the other hand, was not so loyal to the family. He was rooting for the Colts all the way, and antagonzing my uncles in the process! (Which our wallet felt the pain of when Jon made a 'friendly wager' with my uncle Mike that if the Saints won, he would buy him a jersey, and vice versa. Wait a sec-- Is that even allowed in Mormon land?) Anyway, everyone already knows the outcome. Suffice it to say, if the Colts had to lose to someone, we couldn't be happier that it was to Na'lens.
Who dat dat?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: