Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Joy of Music



Lincoln just feel in love with his grandpa Robby. He couldn't get enough of him. My poor dad sure got tuckered out.



Crisco: I'm not sure if I like this goofy lookin' guy...



Crisco: Well, okay, if my big brother thinks he's so great. I guess I'll join in on the fun!



I was so impressed with how great my dad sounded. He's come a long way. He has been working on his music career for a several years now, and it is really starting to take off. I just can't believe how talented he is. He's always sung to me as a child. Some of my fondest memories are of him singing to me with his guitar in the morning as I was waking up. Very sweet. But I had no idea how gifted he is at writing music. He played his songs for us and both Jon and I were blown away.

We had such a ball. The second my dad picked up his guitar and started singing, Lincoln hit the dance floor and never stopped. Of course, my heart went pitter-patter. I absolutely love dancing. So, to see my little baby dancing so adorably just melts my heart. (He sure is doing that a lot lately. I am really loving this 3-yr-old stage of life. It's so much fun, and just plain adorable. Ahh, I can't get enough.) It isn't enough to say that this Christmas was the best Christmas I have ever had. It truly was a miracle in so many ways. It brings tears to my eyes as I think of how blessed I was this holiday. It was so wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Horn Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dorsey!!! I hope you had fun at your party last night. I'm still bummed that I had to miss another party.