Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Music to Our Ears




I love the look Christian gets when he sees his brother. His eyes light up and the biggest grin spreads all over his face. Lincoln has been such a great older brother this whole time. I am so proud of him. What a sweetie.

Funny Story:
Jon and I just love it when we'll be driving in the car and suddenly the boys will start cracking up in the back. It is so adorable. Crisco has developed this really goofy laugh, that can be attributed to his daddy and his brother, that sounds like a loud cough. Lincoln will imitate him and they'll just keep on going back and forth forever. Even though it's not music to the ears, it is mucic to our ears. We love the laughter, any kind of it. It always brings a smile and a couple of giggles to me and Jon. I'm so glad my boys love each other. It makes me beyond happy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: