Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How High Can You Go?



I think I've met my match!

For my 18th birthday--Wow! That's almost a decade ago!!!, we played Jenga and nobody could beat these steady hands of mine. So, Jon and I finally splurged and bought some new games. For one of our date nights, we busted out the Jenga game. I thought for sure I'd smoke Jon. Little did I remember that he's a Willison! Needless to say, this Chaffee and that Willison were pretty equally dueled. We were astounded by how high we were able to build our Tower of Babel (that should be the name, huh?) and by how long the game lasted. Since it was getting into the wee hours of the night, we only played two games--Jon one, Dorsey one. Looks like we need a rematch. I'll be sure to get back to you with who the winner is. Anybody care to place some bets? Don't be scerd.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: