Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Who Wants to Play a Game?!

Wow! Am I behind...




Lincoln was the most adorable, yet brave, fire fighter. His costume was so easy because his jacket is really his raincoat that I already had, and his boats are really his rainboats that I already had. Crisco was a hotdog. What a hilarious get-up. It looked perfect on him. Jon and I weren't anything special. Maybe one year we'll get our act together, too, and do the same theme for the whole family, like the Morgans. It is way too cute when everyone matches.



Even though our costumes were less than creative, I did manage to make a game for our trick-or-treaters. And boy was it a hit. I made some ghosts out of old shirts and made a poster to do a ghost toss through the jack-o-lantern's mouth. Once the kids got a ghost through its mouth, then they won a candy. It took a lot of tries for some of the kids, but they sure loved playing the game. I think we're going to make this our tradition for passing out candy. I just love traditions, don't you?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

James and Kista said...

Cool idea! I love that hot dog outfit! Wanted Landon to be one next year...