Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Sweet Family

My sister, Jen, and her five kids came out to Indiana for the first time from their home in Missouri to visit us for a couple of days. We had such a great time. I fell in-love with my nieces and nephews while they were here. They are the BEST kids. So well mannered, so helpful, so fun, and so friendly. I love my family. I'm so glad that my sister has finally come into my life. I've wanted to know her my whole life, and now I finally do! It has been a dream come true. I'm so glad that they came out. I cried when they left because I missed my nieces and nephews so much.



Zeke & Crisco
Christian's a picky kid. He doesn't go to others too easily. However, that wasn't the case with his cousins. He loved them-- and they loved him. The cousins would fight over who could hold him. Normally Liz would prevail. I can't tell you how much of a blessing and relief that was for me. I loved the break. They were so sweet.



Isabel & Lincoln
Lincoln adored his cousins, too. The first night they got here we had the boys do a slumber party in Lincoln's room. Man, did he have a ball! He wouldn't stop talking to them. I think he adored Jonah the most. Lincoln would ask for Jonah to follow him everywhere. He still talks about Jonah, even though two months have passed by.



Jen & Elizabeth



My beautiful sister. I love how much she looks like my dad. It's so much fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: