Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crisco, and his many faces...

"hey dude"

the stinky eye

wanna see my old man face?

"i'm a model. ya know what i mean? and i do my little turn on the catwalk..."
Crisco got his first tooth while we were in Utah!
Jon couldn't believe how much he had 'grown up' while he and I were gone. Jon noticed that he's chubbier and Crisco's babbling more and saying "mama" (Yes!! Lincoln's first sounds were "dada"). And of course, Dentist Daddy was super disappointed not to be there when Christian's first tooth was discovered. It's amazing how much can happen in five days.
Christian did great on our trip. Although we got in to Indy super late, he did amazingly well on the flights heading home. On the first one, he took a two hour nap! I was so stoked. However, my arms and back weren't. They were really feeling it from staying in one position for so long. Totally worth the trade-off, though. It was a lot of fun having quality one-on-one time with my little baby. I love how snuggly he is, love how snuggly he is. I definitely love being a mom the second time around. So much easier for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: