Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brookie, these are for you:





This is Brook Mann's baby boy, Carter Pierce. She didn't have her camera on her, and being the amazing (and wonderfully obsessed) scrapbooker that she is, she asked if I could take some pics of her lil guy in his matching green airplane. Isn't he adorable?! I can't wait to see what she does with them.

I want to make a shot out to Brook: I was originally planning to stay at her house, until I realized that the Mann's could accommodate me and Christian. And so, Brook had spent all this time cleaning up her beautiful place awaiting my arrival. She even put together the cutest toiletry bag for me. So, I am formally apologizing that my plans changed. But please know that I really appreciated such a kind gesture. And BTW, your house is amazing. Love it. The decorations look really good.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brook said...

I love them! I already have an idea for the scrap book page! Can you email them to me?

And don't worry about not staying here. The house needed to be cleaned regardless. :)

It was just nice seeing you!