Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Me & My Sis





Lucas Jefferson Mann.

He is so freakin adorable! So handsome. I'm so happy for them. Okay, so get this--we were looking at Rachelle's baby photo album and it was crazy seeing the resemblance of mommy and son. Even Jeff exclaimed, while pointing to a photo of Shell and shaking his fist, "There's Lucas. Dang Dunfords!"

I'm so glad that they have a baby. I'm so glad that they have a son that is only 6 months younger than mine. Now our boys can play together. They were almost in the same grade. That would have been neat. But at least they were born on the same year. Now, hopefully we'll have girls together... Scarlet and Juliette. (Sorry, that's enough future baby talk. I still need to get my nights back before I can think about Willison baby #3.)

I'm so happy that I was able to come out and stay with them. It was wonderful. I loved just being able to chill and hang out with them. They are great parents. I think my favorite nights were game night, playing their favorite game called Ticket to Ride, and my last night there when the four of us congregated on their bed, along with Becca, and just had some good conversation. I love quality heart-to-hearts. They are such good friends. Of course, like always, as I was saying goodbye to Rachelle, I began welling up like a waterfall. She has a knack for doing that to me. Maybe one day we'll live close again and our kids can be best friends. Ojala.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

Ticket to Ride is my very, very favorite game!! I seriously play it all the time. They have an online version that is awesome! Bryan and I never even bust out our board game anymore - we just each get on a separate computer so we dont even have to deal with shuffling! It is great - a little pathetic but still very fun :)

Unknown said...

Thanks D! Ojala tambien