Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Fish






Last summer we bought this swimming vest for Lincoln. He did really well with it last summer, and was able to swim all by himself with it on. I wasn't sure how long it would take him this year to pick the swimming thing back up. Well, he both surprised me and made me proud. The second we walked up to the big pool, he jumped right in and started swimming--without any help from me! I couldn't believe it. It was so awesome. He's a natural born fish. I love seeing him do so well in something. These are the types of moments that make parenting so special. I love being able to witness him accomplish great things.

Way to go, Link!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mer and mel said...

That is awesome! We have yet to put Braden in lessons- I'm hoping soon- he loves the water! on a side note- I was on my friend Angie's blog and saw a link to Jon's brother's- small world! How are you adjusting to 2? I hope well!