Sunday, June 07, 2009

Nanee & Christian

(5 wks old)




My mom has been the most awesome mother lately. She has been helping me out so much with the boys. It has truly been such a precious blessing. For example, I am so lucky and grateful that my mom is totally willing to take Christian when he is being fussy and crying, instead of handing him back to me. She loves the challenge of trying to soothe him and of getting him to be happy again. That has got to be one of the nicest things someone can do for a mother. Not only does she totally spoil me with soothing Christian, but she comes over every Sunday to help me get everyone ready for church, since Jon always has early church meetings to attend. Being the anxious person that I am, that is such a wonderful gift of service for me because it helps me still feel the peace of the Sabbath even when there's so much to juggle.

Mom, thank you for being here for me. You are a wonderful mother and the best Nanee ever! I think it is so special that my kids get to be around their grandma. I love seeing them love you, and I love seeing you love them. It brings so much joy to my heart. I'm so glad that you chose to move out here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Photochyck Photography said...

your mom is so awesome! i miss you guys. i haven't even got to meet that sweet baby boy of yours yet! we need to get together when i get back into town.

tell your mom thanks so much for the referral. i did the wedding yesterday and it was amazing. i posted one pic on my blog and will do more here soon.

love and miss you!
charley