Monday, June 08, 2009

Grandma T!

T is for Terrie. T is for Trains!



Terrie always takes the most beautiful pictures while holding her grandkids. There must be some kind of connection...



Lincoln absolutely adores the train set you brought him. We are indebted to you so much for letting us borrow this treasure. It is so much fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you!




Terrie, thank you so much for taking time off of work to come out and help me adjust to life with two kids. You did so much for me, without me even needing to ask (I guess I should have guessed that a mother of 6 wasn't capable of anything less!). Not only did you help me with Lincoln, but you loved to hold Christian all day long. So much so, that you could hardly bear leaving him when you had to catch your flight. That was such a sweet moment that I'll cherish forever. Please know how much it meant to me to have you come out here. The most important reason wasn't for all the help you gave me, but for the precious time that my kids got to spend with their grandma. I believe that there is a very special bond in the relationship between kids and their grandparents. You are so awesome. Thank you for spending time with all of us. I really enjoyed reconnecting with you. Oh! And of course, thank you so much for bringing us some See's chocolate. Nothing better. Mmm, yum.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mer and mel said...

Braden does that with his train set too- he will lay on the floor for hours!(or until Ethan wrecks it). It amazes me how they can be enthralled by something for so long! Oh! and I am so glad that Jon's mom was able to come visit- it is so nice to have grandma there to help while adjusting with 2 kids :)

Paula Floor said...

Your little ones are soooo cute! I love this blog hopping, looking at everyone's pictures, etc. Go visit my blog to see the newest addition to our family....