Sunday, June 07, 2009

Me & Rachelle!






I love the crazy way she sits. It cracks me up. It reminds me of back in the day when we did yoga together.



I would have never imagined, back a couple of months ago, when I was crying out for help before Chrisitan was born, asking if anyone could come and help me with the boys, that I would be so tremendously blessed by the wonderful women in my life. Not only did my mother-in-law come out, but so did two of my best friends! Rachelle even took a whole week off of work to come out. Oh, it was so great to spend that much time with her. Just the girls again. Along with all of the emotional support she gave me, and despite the fact that she's not a mom yet, she totally thought of so many helpful things for me with Christian, that I feel so grateful to her for. It sure is convenient having a best friend who also is a nurse that takes care of infants. Always very helpful. Her kids are going to have such a great mom. She is so amazing!

Rachelle, thank you so much for letting me sleep in so many mornings when the nights were oh so tough, and for always being to emaculate with Lincoln's schedule. You are so on top of it. Even Ms. Super Organized is super impressed with how well you juggle everything. I can't thank you enough for coming out here, and for helping me out each time I've had one of my babies. I'm so glad we found each other. I love you like a sister. Speaking of which, it brought a huge smile to my face when people at church asked if we were sisters. I always love that. I can't wait to meet your little one in September!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

My pleasure! I'm glad I was so helpful! I love ya like a sis, too.

mer and mel said...

Rachelle was the head nurse at AF hospital when I had Ethan- She didn't help me deliver but she came in on shift that night and the next day. I remember she was so nice! Tell her I said thanks for being so great with my baby! I hope everything goes well when she has her little one!