Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just a Bunch of Gorgeous Girls!

(here are some more photos from my baby shower that I've been meaning to post)




Mandy, I miss you already! I will always cherish the talks we had in the car on our way to visiting teaching. You were the best VT companion ever! Can't wait to connect with you again next time we're in Utah.



I love this picture of Vickie and Lindsey. It always makes me want to smile. You can just see how happy they are. I can't believe Vickie has already left, too. She was such a light to have around, so smart and talented. I'm so excited for her and Travis' new beginnings in Boise, especially all the fun they'll have living in their new house. Best wishes to you guys! We miss you. Our pew just doesn't feel the same without your sweet family :0)



And, congrats to Aleece and Scott who just had their baby girl!

(BTW-- Jess, your hair looked gorgeous that day. I am always so impressed by how you style your hair. Kudos! I wish I could figure out your magic :0)



Here's a group photo of some of us:
L-R: Vero, Ezzie, Carmen, Jenny, Rachel, Jessica, me, Liz, Claire, Nichole, Aubriella, Aleece, Candice, Vickie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: