Friday, April 18, 2008

Sorry, I'm having so much fun!...
Wedding Day Post III
(that looks like a war title. lol)


What a great candid shot. The twins making faces they would never do in front of a camera on purpose. One is grimiscing, the other is cleaning her teeth with her tongue. Gross! Dental people are definitely weird people, but we love it.


Jon and his semi-cousin Russ. This is the best picture I've seen of them, they look good. Russ sent us a photo card of him and his girlfriend and we're very happy for him. Congrats Russ! There are layers of people in this photo starting with Trish, Jason, Rich, and Caroline way in the back. We were really lucky to have so many family members come to our wedding. Thanks for the long hauls so many of you made!


What a great photo. Jon is totally cracking up. It's great. And how goofy the pose looks. I think there was so major butt pinching in that scene there. Jon and his brothers love to do that when posing for photos. Sometimes I get jealous b/c Jon's hands are all over his brothers more than on me for family photos. It's pretty funny, though. Jon looks so great. lol.

Sorry Chris. I'm really not trying to pick on you. I just saw this photo and couldn't help myself. Dave's killing me! Mike looks like he's getting a kick out of it, too. Not uncle Chris, though. It's okay, he knows we love him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

Thanks for putting that pic of me for the whole world to see!!! lol ;op