Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Wedding Day
(I don't know why but I was in the mood to post some pics from our wedding. Hope you enjoy reminiscing!)

Look at Kalvin and Konnor! Almost 3 yrs ago. Now Kalvin's on his mission and almost in Chile. Wow. And Konnor has long hair. I kinda like it. I know it's not the classic missionary cut, but I thought it looked a lot better on Konnor than most guys. Anyway, how cute. Those two were always together. I wonder how Konnor's doin? I wonder if he likes being the only son in the house for once?


This is a good picture of them both. Mom, you have red hair. What do ya think? I thought you looked really good at the wedding. Seeing this pose reminds me of how good of a hugger Terrie is, and it reminds me of how much she can beat me up. Man, that woman is strong! She's the closest I know to She-ra. Don't try wrestling with her, she'll humble you fast.

This is a great angle. I love seeing them all together. Too bad Jordan was away on his mission. But good for him for being in there.


I love this angle of Chris (lol). Don't you?! I had to do this for Jon because he's always been teased by his brothers that he would be the first to go bald, and so far he is proud to say that he has plenty of curly hair left. Speaking of which, I really need to get out the cutting thing-a-ma-bobber and buzz his head. He let me go short lately and I think it looks really good. I brings out his eyes, and well, his nose (if you know what I mean). Gosh, I'm cracking up here, but I'm really gonna pay for this. Bad girl.

No comments: