Friday, April 18, 2008

More Reminiscing...

What an amazing man. I love being around Jon's grandpa. He's such a crack-up and so welcoming. He looks very distinguished in this photo. What a great shot. We'll miss seeing them at family reunions for the next two years, but quite proud of them to be serving another mission for the Church. What does that make now? 4 or 5? Remarkable. What a great way to give back for the blessings God has given you. Jon and I hope to serve many missions one day when we're old and gray. I would love, love, love, love to serve a Spanish-speaking mission. How great would that be if I could finally become comfortably fluent. (In the sense that I can speak well now, some would consider it fluent, but not me. I don't feel like I can comfortably express myself nearly as well in Spanish as I can in English, and I still have trouble in English, needless to say.)


I was so glad we had snacks there; I was starving! I look like my grandpa Jack in this photo with a large forehead. I wonder how he's doing?


Hilarious! I love this photo. They are so great. The cheese and the snob. It's awesome. Robin, you've gotta post this on your myspace!


The other half of grandpa McAdam featured here smiling in between Sheryl and Dave (Terrie's sister and her husband...Sheryl's, not Terrie's). I would like to take a moment and compliment Jon and my grandmas for their fashion sense. They always look so good. When I get older I wouldn't mind looking as good as either one of them. Have you heard of hot mama? How bout hot grandmama!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: