Friday, April 18, 2008

"More, more, more! Mocha, choca, latte. Yah, yah!"
Wedding Post IV


Aww, Kraig looks so sweet with a little dog. Will he ever have one again? That's my dad's dog Haus (sp?). Big dog in a little body.

Terrie with her old neighbors. She loves them. They're hilarious people.

Stephanie and her husband (the daughter of the above mentioned hilarious people, and Eric's childhood best friend). She's pretty funny herself.

Isn't this the sweetest photo you've ever seen in your life?! This is Morgan's daughter McKenzie (sp?). She reminds me of the the girl from the movie "My Girl", don't ya thing? (This has been one long nap for Lincoln. I think I'm gonna go check on him. Hope you enjoyed the new blogs. I had an itching to post some new ones. Not to mention the pressure Robin was giving me. Sorry Robin that there aren't any new ones of Linc; I still have to transfer them from the camera downstairs. And by the time I go downstairs to retreive it, I'll get distracted by some other chore to do. And so is life, but aint it fun!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: