Monday, August 16, 2010

This Whole Time!

Did I forget to mention that I am pregnant?

I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to announce it on our blog. It definitely wasn't that I was keeping it a secret, I just never remembered to mention it formally.

I am 20 weeks along and will find out the gender on Aug 25th. I will definitely be making a HUGE announcement then (if it's a girl). The pregnancy is going amazingly; I have nothing to complain about physically, just some crazy insurance run-arounds. Our baby is due at the end of the year. We are very nervous to have 3 kiddos, but feel confident that the Lord knows what's best for us. We have had a very spiritual experience with deciding to try for our third child and look forward to meet our newest little one.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dorsey congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys and so glad things are going well so far. You look incredible in these pictures, so beautiful. I have to say though, it's not fair that you look so cute and little at 20 weeks when I felt like I was going to fall over! Congrats again and good luck!

Paige said...

!!!!!!!
I had no idea!
Congrats!! You look seriously amazing, totally glowing.
Have a girl, please! I seem to be copying you so far, and I want one next!

mer and mel said...

You look absolutely RADIANT! You are a gorgeous pregnant woman :)I am so glad that things have gone well so far. I can't wait to hear what the gender is...I about died when I found out that our 3rd was a boy but now that I have met him I wouldn't have it any other way. (I too had a spiritual experience with Dylan, but it was referring to his birth and being early) Good Luck!

The Morgan's said...

Whoa, Hot Mamma! Great pics Dorsey! Fun prego pics! Can't wait to hear what your having!