Monday, August 16, 2010

Pensacola Beach


While we visited my gma Dolly in Mississippi, Lincoln and I got to take a day trip to Florida. We had such a blast swimming in the ocean, jumping the waves, and playing in the sand. The water was warm and the sand was white. That was Lincoln's first time swimming in the ocean and he did a great job being careful and listening to mommy. Unfortunately, I got way sunburned (but never pealed, thank you very much! Lincoln just browned some more like my dad. I swear the kid has some latin in him. He can dance and he can tan.) Too bad Daddy wasn't there to join in on the fun. The poor guy was busy taking care of patients in the dental clinic and working late at night in the lab. Some day, some day. Someday will be soon if the AF moves us to Biloxi. Day trips to Florida as a family would be sweet!






"Watch me suck in my stomach, guys!"

I know that looks scary, but don't worry everyone. Lincoln is actually above average in his weight percentile and still right on the top for height. It's Chirstian that we're more concerned with. He's my skinny-minny ranking 5th on the percentile for weight. Yikes! Weird, cuz he'll eat anything I give him. I think it's that he has a small appetite. Lincoln's the just the opposite.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

Lincoln has my permission to eat donuts every morning!

jon and dorsey said...

Amen! Last night, he even ate hot dogs for one of the first times. Jon and I were amazed. He's really starting to come around with his pickiness. What a relief!

The Morgan's said...

Holy Cow!!! Look at those ribs! Glad to hear he's eating better for you! I know how difficult it has been and how worried you've been with it! Looks like you guys had a blast at the beach!