Saturday, August 21, 2010

Music to My Ears


Here are some pics of my dad and Christian at my favorite park in San Francisco, the Golden Gate Park. This is the playground they have there. These pics were taken back in May when the whole family went out for Robin's wedding. We were so happy to get to meet up with my dad and Trish, and of course, their puppies.


Christian and Gpa Robby



Christian meeting their sweet dogs



And of course, we couldn't hang out at the park w/out some guitar playing!
The boys absolutely love listening to their grandpa sing and play the guitar. Both of my boys absolutely love music, either playing an instrument or dancing along to it. The video below is one of my most favorite memories with my dad and the boys. It was music to my ears. It was the cutest thing ever! Their dogs even joined in and accompanied my dad on vocals. It's really quite hilarious!

Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

Is your dad at your house or are you at his?