Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our St Patty's Photo Shoot



Okay, let's be honest: I like the flag, but the shadowing is not helping my physique and the positioning is backwards. However, I do love Christian's stoic face!



I look like a mother hen trying to collect her chicks.



Crisco: Really guys, are family photos that important? They're definitely not any fun!

Seriously, Christian's right. Jon and I decided that the next time we try to take family shots, we're not gonna worry if the little kids aren't posing perfectly, and just try to enjoy ourselves so that our smiles are actually genuine. Nothing is worse than off-camera bickering. he he. I laugh now, but it's the pits during. Anybody have any tricks of the trade?



The final four
(not too shabby :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

I think it's a great family pic! Someone in the back ground with toys...may help