Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Little Jezabelle

My first calico



What a sweetie she is. She loves to cuddle with me and always wants to sit in my lap, even when I'm feeding Christian. She's great with the kids. Very patient. Even though Christian is still learning how to be gentle (he's on his way, though. He already recognizes the sign when I use it!), she still goes back to him time and again to let him pet her. She loves Lincoln and lets him carry her all around the house. He is such a gentle boy. I am so proud of him.

I love girl kitties. They are so sweet. (Can't wait to see what girl babies are like... he he)



Her many nicknames:
Jezzie
Jezabellie
Jezzers




I love her coloring. Orange, white, and black. She's definitely a little fiery like her orange spots. Our 9 yo kitty Romeo gets intimidated by her when she goes to wrestle with him. Our first girl, Reina, was more his match. We're hoping one day Romeo and Jezzie will become good friends. That would be perfect.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

She is so pretty. Good addition and good name!