Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rachelle!



Kissy faces at our wedding. I have this photo in my house and when Lincoln saw it he said, "Mommy, Mommy, and Daddy!". Even my own son can't tell us apart. Love it!
My graduation from dental assisting school. Rachelle and Jeff had only been married for a 3 weeks, and Jon and I were off to the temple in two! How fun that so many of my bridemaids got married right around the same time as me.

Above: Rachelle was there at little Lincoln's birth. She even helped hold one of my legs (lucky for me, she's a trained nurse). What a memory that crazy experience was. Thanks for the perfect positioning :0)

Below: We did Thanksgiving together while Jon and I still lived in Provo. Lincoln was a couple months old. Jeff and Eric, Jon's brother, were celebrating with us, too. Look at that tiny table! We all barely fit around it. lol

My girl, my best friend, my twin, my missionary who shared the restored gospel of Jesus Christ with me! I love you, Rachelle! I miss you; I wish we weren't so far apart. Look at all these great memories that we have shared. I hope that there are many, many more. (Gosh, you get me crying so easily!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

What fun to see the pictures and the good times you have had together with Rachelle. Your little boy, Lincoln is a doll!! Wonder where he gets that blond curly hair...duh!! We miss your family too. Loved hearing about your visit with Jeff and Rachelle this past summer. Take care!

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

Oh, Dorsey I love you! What more can I say???