Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas (at our home)

Kinda the same expression, no? 'Sa-prise'! (Lincoln lingo)

Super boots! For the month of December, Lincoln was on a fettish with his super boots. He absolutely loved them. He would squeal with excitement when he saw them, and would run to put them on. They were so convenient to have on the road trip. Just slip 'em on and Lincoln was ready to go! His favorite stop: McDonald's playland. It had been since June since he had been to a McDonald's playland with all those tubes. Back then I had to go inside and help him climb up through them. Not this time! Man, for some reason I was so touched to me my little guy just climb all over those things. He reminded me so much of my childhood. Like mother, like son, his favorite part was climbing up the tube slide. Su-eet (as Lincoln puts it)!

My mom hooked me up with some new knives. My girl Giada always uses this Japanese-style chefs knife in her cooking show, and I had been dying to have one for a while. I was so excited to start using them. I just made a stew tonight (one of Terrie's recipes :0) and it was soooo easy cutting through everything. Now I want 12 more! They're awesome. I highly recommend them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: