Monday, January 12, 2009

Girl Par-tay!

This my favorite friend to hang out with. Claire is a second year dental student, like Jon. Her husband, Jason, is a second year, as well. Jason and Jon look super similar--tall, thin, and curly hair, plus, they both love the same sports. Lincoln's even mistaken Jason for 'Dadly' (as Squeekers says it). We like to get together with them whenever the three of them have a breather from school. They are not LDS, but are super strong Christians and share a lot of the same values as us. We're so glad that they like to hang out with us because they are a lot of fun. I even convinced Claire to take some kind of hobby class with me this summer, when Jon can play daddy and mommy for a night (finally!). Yea, only one semester left of craziness!

I felt very privileged to be invited to this exclusive end-of-the-semester party. Reason being: I was the only one there that was not a dental student. Luckily, I've got some connections. lol. Anyway, it was the first time that I met most of those ladies, and boy did I have a blast. We stayed up so late just chatting and being girls. I really enjoyed it. The conversations were quite refreshing, and a little risque.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: