Monday, January 26, 2009

The Best Christmas Vacation Ever!





Can you just see the euphoria?! Oh my goodness, I was the happiest preggo lady in the whole world that day. We were visiting my grandma Dolly in Mississippi for a couple of days. The weather was 80 degrees and just beautiful, so we had to take Lincoln to the beach for his first time. He just loved it. He just wanted to run right in. Notice how he's only in a t-shirt and diaper and it's Christmas time! Crazy awesome! We had such a blast. Gosh, that kind of weather and being in a beachy atmosphere make me want to live in Hawaii even more. Oh, Air Force, please send us there. Even if it's only for a couple of years. I would love to be a surfer mom. I would totally teach my boys how to boogie board (that's all I know how to do. But man, is it sooooo much fun! My dad and I used to go when I was young, and I'm still hooked. It's so easy and so fun. Gosh, I gotta stop thinking about this or I won't get through winter! ;0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric Willison said...

Dors,

Love the first picture with you and Linc.