Monday, March 03, 2008

Oh, How We Miss Them!


We were able to catch up with Rachelle and Jeff in California for Christmas. It was great hanging out with them. On our last day we made panini sandwiches using my favorite cookbook from Giada. And they turned out so great. Kate and Lander were there to enjoy them, too. (Charlene was home with baby Jackson.) If you don't know who Giada is, she's definitely worth checking out. She does italian food and has a show called Everyday Italian on the Food Network. Her recipes are awesome. Jon and I both love her stuff. Plus, she's pretty gorgeous and has great style.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Dorsey!!! I hope you had a fantastic day and that Jon spoiled you enough. Jared's family is big on birthdays and everyone is supposed to be your slave for a day. I just tell Jared its like any other day, I'm always his slave ;)
We miss you guys!!

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

We miss you guys too!!!