Monday, March 03, 2008

My Birthday Party!

Kim (1st yr dental wife), Jenny (neighbor and adopted daughter), and me.

Rachel, Suzzanne, and Miranda (friends from church), and my mommy.

Me & my mommy.

It was a Girl's Night Out. We sipped lemonade (Mormon style) and ate burgers at Red Robin without any kids or guys (Jon had to study). It was a blast. I was amazed by the turn-out. 14 of my friends showed up. It's pretty amazing to think that I just met these girls less than a year ago. Just one of the great perks of being LDS. And to top off the night, Jon bought me a Cold Stones birthday cake. Oh, so good. Loved it. And its whole theme was Ghiradelli. Once again, gotta represent. We're such loyalists.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It's no surprise that you have made so many friends in just a year. You are such a warm, easy person to love. I miss you!
Check out our blog at http://daniellekennington.blogspot.com to see cute pictures of Ginny.