Monday, March 03, 2008

26 & Still Got It!




What a ham I am! But what can I say, I love taking pictures. Plus, there's no turning back. Gotta enjoy myself while it lasts. Now I'm really considered being on the old side: I'm in the later twenties, and from here on out there's no 'young' birthdays. A couple of months ago I was bummed about it, but it's okay now because I love living and being one year older and one year more experienced. It's fun to learn things, and for being a mom for the first time, I am learning lessons every day. (Like how not to scream back at a tantruming toddler. Calm voices work much better, ya know? He's in the hitting-me-stage now, and man can that be upsetting. Lincoln's just testing his boundaries and learning how to be civil. Please, got faster! lol)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: