Wednesday, September 05, 2007




We threw a little party for Jon for his 25th birthday. It was a lot of fun and several friends came over. In these pictures we have the carpool gang and associated wives: Jon, Zac, and Sean followed by Kim, Dorsey, and Jessica. Now, try guessing who's married to who? We were so happy because our dining table made a surprise early delivery the day before we threw the party. It was perfect because we then had enough seating. I think about 7 couples showed, kids in tow. Costco is the place to go to get party food. I served those cream puffs, some yummy meatballs, spring rolls, and classic root beer in glass bottles. And yes, even Jon's cake turned out alright. Last year I completely botched his bday cake, so this year I went simple. He liked the writing cuz it looks like 'mud'. I don't know if I'll ever be a Terrie Willison or Jen Lage when it comes to cake decorating. I'm more of a party girl. I like to organize big get-togethers. Maybe one day if God sees fit to bless me with that talent. Until then, let's party down.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!