Wednesday, September 05, 2007




These are July photos when he was 10 months old. Wow! Can you believe that he is almost 1 year old?!! I can't believe I was going through the whole infancy thing this time one year ago. Those first several months were the hardest months of my life. I think back to how hard it was to take care of Lincoln and his colic and how badly I couldn't sleep, and it makes my whole body tremble. I love how much easier it is to take care of him now. Life is so good right now. Sure, there's new challenges, especially the tantruming and how to discipline, that are coming up, but at least I can get enough rest and feel good every day. I was in survival mode for a while there... To end on a positive note I will tell you of my favorite thing to do with Lincoln: I love to cradle him and tickle his rib cage with my teeth. He just looses it and totally cracks up. It's the cutest laugh you've ever heard! (By the way, Lincoln's almost walking. But don't tell anyone yet. I don't want him to feel pressured :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris and Jen said...

I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting. A few more weeks and he'll have a new little friend to play with. :)
-Jenny