Tuesday, September 11, 2007




So, of course I was hesitant to give Lincoln a ton of sugar for his birthday. But c'mon, it's his birthday. The kid has got to party! So, this is what I settled with making: a small 5" yellow cake for Lincoln, cupcakes for us, and for the frosting I combined marshmellow puff with cream cheese. Oh! That is a heavenly combination! Great for dipping fruits. Anyway! I added green dye to the icing and some sprinkles to make a one. Isn't that cute? I was pretty proud. Simple, yet decorative. That's definitely me when it comes to cakes. Oh, and here's another tip that I've learned about cakes: if you add half a packet of pudding to the cake mix before you bake it, the cake will turn out very moist. So yummy in your tummy! I would also like to give a shot out to Kitchen Aid mixers; they are the best!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: