Tuesday, September 11, 2007




Getting tired. It was a long, fun day for Lincoln. Before he went to sleep, Jon did a little teeth brushing and some feet tickling, and then we sang him a sweet hymn. What a great way to conclude such a wonderful day. Hope you enjoyed looking at all the photos from Lincoln's birthday! Wish you could have been here to join us. Thanks again for everyone who keeps up with our happenings by checking out our blog. It means a lot to us to know that we're loved. God bless! And Happy 1st Birthday Squeekers!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly Brandeburg said...

Hey Dorsey!! I cant believe I found you! Its me Kelly Brandeburg from Redwoods ward all that time ago! I really want to catch up, check out my blog kellyonbroadway.blogspot.com or email me at kellybrandeburg@gmail.com
Yay! I am so glad I found you!

Brook said...

Thank you! We will be in town for Christmas and we can definitely meet up! We are so excited it finally happened for us and we consider it such a miracle. It's funny what can happen when you give up and leave it to someone else. Give me a jingle anytime!

Brook
PS Don't flog Rachelle too bad I told her not to tell anybody until we let the word out! :)
Oh and we might be moving to Utah next summer instead of Ohio... apparently good things happen for us there!