Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Puppy

Mr. Geranimo!
Born June 14, 2011
(6 months younger than Jujube)
Nicknames are as follows:
Moe
Moser
Mo-mo
Ga-mo-mo
(That's his gangster name. Ya gotta say it with the right attitude and a little head swagger!)




Best friends for life!
Christian is born to work with animals. He absolutely loves every kind! But his most favorite is his little puppy named Geranimo. They play together constantly. It is another one of those sweet things in my life that make my heart go pitter-patter. I've wanted to have a puppy all my life, ever since my best friend died when I was five. I miss you, Brewster :0) So now I get to make that wish come true for me and also give my kids one of the best presents they could ever get--a puppy! Can you tell I'm an animal lover?! Christian not only gets it from me, but his daddy too. I'm drawing the line at two dogs, two cats, and two horses, though. I will not have a zoo in my house with all kinds of cages and poo to clean. That will be plenty. And I will def not be the only one cleaning that stinky stuff up either!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt said...

What a cute dog. Is he a fun dog that likes to play?