Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Mandated Request!

My life will be in jeopardy if I do not start posting some pictures of Ms. Jujube for the grandparents to see. Please forgive me, I will never do it again (hopefully!)

The Virgin Mary
This is Juliette's favorite blankie. She can't sleep without it! She used to love wearing it draped over her head like this. So adorable. Now she just likes to snuggle into it when she gets tired. I love my little lady. She has such a great personality.

My Easiest Baby
Jewels is so good at playing with toys and entertaining herself much more than her brothers did at this age. What a blessing that has been for me, seeing how overwhelmed I normally am with babies. The boys used to make me hold them constantly, couldn't sit down and snuggle, I had to be standing. However, I can put her in the toy room and she will have at it. She does have a sign, though, to tell me when she wants to be picked up. She will sit on her bum with her legs in front of her and start moving them frantically and make grunting noises until I pick her up. So cute.

What a Fish!
This little lady takes after her oldest brother in that she LOVES the water. The second I turn on the faucet she squeals for delight! It makes my heart go pitter-patter. She just smiles and laughs the whole time she's taking a bath. Absolutely adorable. I don't know why I don't do it more often...

The Container
When I need to keep Jewels contained to one area, I will put her in her bouncy. Normally, I will do it with baby einstein on while I vacuum, etc. Luckily Christian still loves Baby Einstein, too, at 2 1/2 years old, so they will hang out and watch it together. These two are two peas in a pod. They get along so magnificently! They will look at each other and just start cracking up. It's so hilarious to hear them laugh together. I love it. Seeing my kids play well together is probably one of the sweetest joys in life for me :0) Btw, Lincoln is doing better with Christian. Much better. At least for this week...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt said...

Jewels is such a doll. She and Lucy and Josey will be such buddies. I can't wait till we can get the kids together again.

mer and mel said...

Okay- seriously- can she get any cuter? She is just a doll Dors! I love her brown hair- takes after you! I thinks she looks like you..... And I'm glad she gives you a bit of a break. Just wait until she starts walking- Dylan has given me a run for my money. I have no idea what I am going to do with 4 boys...!