Thursday, June 24, 2010

"I Love My Daddy!"



Link: "Here ya go, Dad. Here's your birfday cake."
Lincoln thought that Jon was getting a cake for his birthday. At 3 yo, he hasn't really grasped the idea of Father's Day. It doesn't matter to us, though, it's a party either way!



Jon: "Thanks, Link. I love gigantic cookies!"



Link: "Me too. What are we waiting for?! Let's eat some now!!"



Happy Father's Day, honey.
I really appreciate all the ways you contribute to our family. You are so dependable, so trustworthy, so true, so fun, so funny, so helpful, and so handsome with all those curls! One of my favorite parts about parenting with you is just that--that we parent together. I love that we take the time to discuss the different phases are children are going through and how we should handle them. I love that I can rely on you to be right there next to me as we discipline and love our children together. Thank you for being such a great companion. And thank you for being such a great father to our children. You make a difference. And I know that our boys love their daddy. Just like I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: