Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rainy Day Water Fight






Soaked to the MAX!

The boys decided to go outside in the rain and have a water fight one day in August. It was so much fun watching them chase each other with a cup of water. It was even sillier since they were already drenched by the rain. They had such a ball. My favorite part was hearing all the laughter coming from outside as they played. I love having a young child because it gives you an excuse to be a kid again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

I so agree with you Dorsey. It is fun to have little ones around to play with. I miss my little ones...they are all in Utah, Idaho and Texas.
The really sad thing is when parents forget to play and have fun with their kids. I'm so glad that you and John take advantage of the fleeting time to play with your boys and let your inner child out :o)

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

You need to LOVE water fights to be in your family. I hope Christian will and be up for the run around! :)

adi said...

harmonius family