Friday, September 04, 2009

Currently Under Construction

Our blog is currently under construction. I'm not done trying to give it a new design. Especially with the family photo on the top. We're missing our little guy. I've just run out of time trying to figure all of this out. It's crazy how time consuming it is. And since I'm not that tech savy, I make the process even slower. I'm trying out the cutestblogontheblock background for the first time. I'm kinda lost with all this. Like, how do I change my font colors and make my side pictures bigger? I used to use the templates from leeloublogs. That seemed a lot simpler because it changed all the font color for you automatically. But I haven't been that satisfied with it's templates. I'm hoping to find one that I love and just stick to that... Maybe that's just wishful thinking. If anyone has any advice out there, I'm all ears. Any help is soooo welcome!

2 comments:

Brook said...

The fonts and colors should be under layout on Blogger or was it customize...

mer and mel said...

Try shabbyblogs.com- they have some cute backgrounds. Also, if you are looking to change the colors, go to layout and the fonts/color section and you can adjust them there. (if you want different colors than they have, google "color codes" in a seperate page, find ones that you like and you can type them in the box on the right where the code is written when you choose a color-it says "Edit color hex code" above the box. If you want different fonts than they have, you have to edit the HTML and that gets really confusing. I don't, however, know how to change the size of the side pictures. Maybe I'll do a little research for you, eh? Good luck! I hope you find one you like-
ps: don't forget to save your addresses in a word document! I can't tell you how many times I have redone my blog and they got erased- ARGH!
bella_mels@hotmail.com