Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family Waterfall Photos




































I've been wanting to take some photos of the boys with their matching outfits before they grow out of them. I've had my eye on this park in Plainfield off of Center St. It turned out to be the most gorgeous location. The boys weren't enjoying the photo shoot too much, so we didn't make it any where else in the park. Plus, we were the ones taking the photos. Hence, not too many family photos were taken. (The ones that we do have were taken by kind strangers.) But next spring, we are so trying this again--with a photographer! Oh, I can't wait. It'll be so lovely and green with flowers blossoming. And...hopefully the boys will be in a better mood to take photos--with a smile.



















4 comments:

Meacham Mania said...

Wow, I get to be the first to leave a comment! Your family is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love the pictures! You're a wonderful mom!!
~Shantelle

mer and mel said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love the waterfall- FABULOUS backdrop for family pictures! (you are looking great for just having a baby, by the way- way to go!) Your boys are darling!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures and I love your jeans Dorsey!

Heather said...

I can't believe how big the little one has gotten! They both are so cute!