Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We Love Family!



Three of Jon's siblings were able to come out to Indiana, for their first time, for Jon's birthday. Gosh, it was such a blast. We all had so much fun together. Every night we played games and talked into the wee hours. I was in heaven (except for the lack of sleep that followed-- on top of what I barely get b/c of my little guy). Char gave us a game for Christmas called "And It Came to Pass". This was our first time playing it, and it was so much fun. And what's even more amazing is that Chaffee kicked butt! (That'd be me. Jordan gave me this nickname, and I kinda like it. I think it's gonna be my new 'bowler' name.) Anyway, I smoked 'em. Pretty hard to do with 3 intense gamers surrounding you, especially if they're all Willisons! Of course, we changed games and played Jungle Uno (shown above), and I couldn't keep up. Right over my head. I totally pulled a Kraig on that one. I think Jon won, though. Which is very fitting for his birthday.



Link was just in love with his uncle Jordan. He wanted to play with him constantly. Jordan sure has a knack with kids. It'll be great to see him as a dad.





And, Reina loved Robin. When Robin first got here, Ray tried nestling in to Robin's hair, just like she did to Nana McAdam. I think Robin was a bit surprised.

And, Mommy loved... Well, I loved it all. It turned out to be such a fabulous visit. Tons of laughing, and playing, and talking. I couldn't have asked for more. Plus, Ms. Robin definitely takes after her mom and helped me with my kitchen and with holding Christian every day. Thank you, Robin. That speaks right to my heart. Eric helped out, too, by vacuuming my whole house. And Jordan became best friends with Lincoln. Like I said, couldn't have asked for anything more. (Thanks Terrie for teaching your kids about service. This proves examples do make a strong influence.)

Love you guys! Thanks for coming out. That meant a lot to us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: