Thursday, August 27, 2009

My First Digital Scrapbook Pages!











Yea! I'm finally scrapbooking Lincoln's first year. My friend Brook Mann introduced me to this great website: www.howfasttimeflies.com. The website is free, no purchase necessary to use their program. Of course, you just have to buy the pages when they print them out. Brook does such an incredible job on her pages. I'm definitely a rookie. But I'm having fun trying to get the hang of it and figuring out all the features. They're having a 25% off sale until the 31st, so I'm trying to finish as many pages as possible. Wish me luck!




3 comments:

Brook said...

They look so good!!! Way better than my first pages! Be careful though, it's super addicting!

Meacham Family said...

Very impressive! You did a great job! You will be grateful you took the time to scrapbook, time flies and you look back and wonder where it all went. These pages will help you remember and retain sweet memories.

Unknown said...

VERY CUTE! I'm impressed!