Friday, May 22, 2009

Me & Char

What a surprise! Charlene called me up when Rachelle was out here helping us and said that she was going to come out, too. Say what?!! I was so shocked, and so happy. Char and I haven't been able to spend time together and just pal around for 4 years. We both got married and right away Jon and I moved out to Utah. So, needless to say, it was so great to spend an entire week with her. Just her and me, like old times. I'd forgotten why I love my convert comrad so much. Char is so great. I absolutely love her spirit. She's so dynamic: so strong, so sweet and caring, so loyal, so faithful, so fun. Anyway, she was such a huge help for me. She shared with me some great pointers that really helped me out. Plus, it was great being able to meet her little Lilly. A big thanks to Char's husband, Lander, for letting her come out here and play.

Here's us goofing around:



Perfect little angels...



Me attempting to make a goofy face. Yikes!



Me now attempting to copy Char's goofy face. Another Yikes!



Me with the biggest grin possible. And Char looking like she came straight out of the twilight series!

Love you, Char!
Thank you so much for coming out and helping me!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: