Friday, May 22, 2009

The Exciting Life of Christian!



Sleeping...

(actually, as a note, I would like to give props to Christian for sleeping for 6 hours last night for the first time. Thank you soooo much, little guy!)



Enjoying his swing...




Crying...




Nursing...

Ahh, the life of a baby. So simple. Yet, at times, it can be so hard!

I'm starting to feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. For example, I straightened my hair for the first time since Christian was born. Being at home with the boys and keeping to Lincoln's routine is getting easier and easier. The biggest obstacle I'm still trying to get used to is taking both boys out somewhere. What's hard is that Christian likes to nurse constantly. So, if he wakes up while we're out, then I'm stuck with either a hysterical baby crying or nursing for half and hour while I try to keep Lincoln close by. I'm sure once Christian can go longer without needed to nurse, taking them shopping will be a lot easier.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: