Friday, May 22, 2009

Lincoln!

Can't forget about how cute this dude is, too. Here's a little spotlight for him:






Hey! Look who it is... Duckie! That's right ladies and gentlemen, we found Duckie--finally. He had been stashed away on a TV stand hiding in the library room at church. I was so elated to see him again. Yeah okay, I'll even admit that I shed a couple of tears. But listen to this...what's so ironic about it all is that as soon as Duckie was found, he was lost again. That following Monday Lincoln was playing with him, and by the afternoon we couldn't find Duckie. I'm totally serious. We definitely have a love-hate relationship with this duck! Anyway, it's been a month now and still no sign of him. Interestingly enough, Lincoln hasn't mentioned him since. I guess it's because Duckie can finally 'rest in peace'. Crazy...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: