Monday, September 29, 2008

We're Pregnant!


Did I already post the news? I can't remember. Well anyway, I am 12 weeks along and due in April. We will find out the gender around Thanksgiving, so stay posted. We're both dying for a girl. But if we're having a boy, then that's okay b/c we just bought the family a little girl kitty. This photo shows the two tests I took to confirm that I was pregnant. Jon took a test, too (lol). He wanted to represent the 'control' group in our experiment. We actually found out when I was only 3.5 weeks along. Obviously we were trying and it wasn't a surprise pregnancy. Haven't had one of those yet. That would be hard. Ahh honey, we're pregnant. No, I like it better this way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brook said...

Congrats!!! April is a great month to have a baby!!!