Sunday, July 06, 2008

Kraig & Terrie's Visit

Jon and I are figuring out what dinners, out of the ones we love to eat, that we wanted to make for his parents. Terrie was such a nice mother-in-law by totally hooking me up with her own collection of recipes. I keep the ones I make on a regular basis written out on index cards, so she spent a couple of hours copying her own recipes on index cards for me to keep. I'm so grateful and so excited to have more of a selection to pick from. Tomorrow I'm going to make my favorite of Terries: Cabbage Chicken Salad. It's sooooo good. But it makes you fart like crazy. he he.

I wanted to see if Jon's nose shape comes from his dad. And guess what... it does! Kraig's isn't as defined, though. Just some goofy little things that we, or maybe I, had fun with.

Jon and his dad pretending to be some hill-billy golfers. They got to go golfing twice in 5 days. I'd say that's pretty good. I love Jon's faces. He's so much fun.

Too bad this is a side shot. Their faces were hilarious!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: